Elderly Canadians would prefer to stay at home rather than being put into old-age homes by working family members. In my entire experience as an Immigration Consultant, I have helped to bring in many cheerful caregivers--usually from Kenya--and my clients are forever grateful.
make the process easy and the
results are almost always guaranteed. Individuals who attempt on their
own rarely succeed because the regulations and paperwork can be tricky.
Give me a call before you
send the wrong paperwork to the visa post because posted mistakes are
Why a Kenyan Caregiver?
The answers came from my satisfied clients. These are just but a few:
- Kenyans are naturally cheerful, warm and loving
- Kenyan Caregivers speak excellent English
- Because English is an accepted language and culture in Kenya, Kenyan Caregivers blend easily with Canadian families
- A majority of Kenyan Caregivers possess qualifications in Nursing, Care and Social Work.
What do you need to do to bring in a cheerful Kenyan
- All you need to do is talk to me. I will match your needs with several candidates I already have on file.
- If you have a candidate of your choice, I will help to prepare her or him for the visa process.
- The process begins with your eligibility to hire a foreign worker. Once we receive the green light, we will proceed to apply for the visa.
- I will prepare and send all documentation to the visa post. The visa post will contact the caregiver by telephone.
- The whole process can take less than 12 months. However, it is important to brace for a longer wait depending on the volume of work at the visa post.
Please call or text me on +1-289-355-9459. You can also email me on email@example.com